The 4th installment of Dragon's rap battles features Steve Burns and Pee-Wee Herman to show who is the silliest host with talking animals and inanimated objects.
I'm Pee-Wee! Welcome to my playhouse, Steve!
But i'm sorry, i'm just gonna have to ask you to leave.
I'm Fly! Just ask my friend Pterry!
But if you need to sit down then just sit on Chairry!
When it comes to detectives, your kinda slow,
But then you left for college and got replaced by an average Joe.
I can already tell, you got a dorky dance,
Now hurry up! I wanna watch Spongebob Squarepants!
Hi! We're glad to see you! Come on in!
We're playing Blue's Clues just to burn your rapping.
Now let's see we got Popcorn, Soda, and someone crazy...
Oh! Because of your arrest you got parodied by Shady!
See, there's something you can learn,
Cause lets say little Pee-Wee got Steve Burned!
AHHH! Thats what the secret word is!
Now i'm gonna tie you up like Cowboy Curtis!
No need for your notebook, cause thats Handy Dandy,
Cause you're just being as rude as Randy.
No need for wishing Jambi, cause thats too soon,
Cause Steve's rapping is just worse than Blue's Room!
If you find blue's clues in a fine place like Space or in The Ocean,
Can't even tell if your show is puppetry or stop motion.
Kids would rather choose me or an average Joe,
Cause you just show kids your pee-wee on your show.
Face it man, you just have no choice,
you change your styles just like your annoying voice!
We figured it out Herman, but if you're in a pickle,
Try This! You're a reject member of The Wiggles!
- Yet another few mistakes in the video were made like (put instead of but, add just, etc)
- At 0:54 the word BURNED appears in the white color, thats because it references the secret word which pops out and everybody screams
- The Beat is called "Happy Intrumantal Hip Hop Beat" and can be found here.
- You're is mispelled with Your and Than is mispelled with Then
- This battle hinted Xena VS Wonder Woman in the end
- This battle was hinted at the end of Professor X VS Shawn Spencer
- This battle later had a sequel called Steve Burns VS Pee-Wee Herman 2